The Importance of Stand-Out Essays
With the college application process becoming increasingly competitive and so few colleges offering interviews, the application essays are the best -- and often only -- opportunity for a student to:
Coaching Students to Write Their Own Authentic Essays
It is imperative that students write their own essays in their own voice. Not only is it unethical for someone else to write the essays, but admissions officers can tell the difference. I provide three key services to help students write THEIR OWN stand-out essays:
- Brainstorming to help the student find a unique and purposeful topic
- Outlining to help the student craft an interesting and compelling narrative
- Commenting in the margins to help the student improve each successive draft
Working with Students Near and Far
Through the wonders of video conferencing, I have successfully worked with students from all over the the United States, as well as with students from as far away as Brazil, China, Dubai, Japan and Kuwait!
The goal is for admissions officers to remember the essay and be able to label the applicant: "Remember the one who . . ."
Write Angle students have been accepted at a wide range of colleges and universities all over the country.
Working with students in-person or via video conference, the process is tailored to each student's schedule and work preferences.
Don't take my word for it. Read what parents and students have said about our work together and the results.
Parent Benefit #1: Take the stress out of the household!
Student Benefit #1: Find your defining story and write it well.
Reasonable fixed-fee, per essay pricing provides flexibility and prevents unpleasant billing surprises.
Additional Consulting Services
I also provide application essay consulting services for:
- Graduate schools (business, dental, medical, nursing, occupational therapy, physical therapy, psychology, real estate, social work)
- College transfers
- Honors programs
- Letter of Continued Interest (if deferred or wait-listed)
- Elite/selective high schools
- Summer programs